- Is it safe to put the fireplace directly against the wall? Is it safe to put on carpet or on top of a rug?
Yes, you can put them against any wall, in any room, and on any surface.
- Does your fireplace use any sort of fuel?
No, our fireplaces are all electric. You just plug the into a standard electric outlet and you are ready to go.
- Is it safe to move the fireplace to another location once it is assembled?
Yes, the fireplace once assembled, is sturdy and safe to move.
- Is it possible to purchase your fireplace without the heating element?
No, however, all of our fireplaces have the functionality to operate with the heat on or off.
- How does the fireplace come when it is shipped to my home?
It will typically arrive in two boxes. One will contain the mantel and the other will contain the electric firebox.
- Does your fireplace need any venting or a chimney?
No, our fireplaces are all vent free, therefore there is no need for any chimney, venting, or gas lines. There is no open flame, no mess or clean up.
Using your electric fireplace Print
Modified on: Fri, 22 Oct, 2021 at 6:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.